Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Blogvotionals: Week 3, Day 3

Being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.”
Philippians 1:6

There are many days I wonder if I’m heading in the right direction. Some days I just feel lost. Am I living the life God wants me to live? Am I doing what I’m supposed to be doing? Sometimes there is so much pressure (granted I put that pressure on myself) to have all the answers – to know where I’m going. But then I read this passage in Philippians. I am reminded that even if I take the wrong path on occasion (albeit with Godly intentions), I will still end up in the right spot. I don’t have to know whether path A or B is the best. It would be nice if I did but life doesn’t always work out that way. God doesn’t always reveal our each and every step. But I do know this. God began working in me and He will continue working in me until the end. He knows what He wants to accomplish through me and I'm confident He will see it through to completion.

Encouragement of the Day: Never think that you are failing in your “mission”. God knows your strengths and weaknesses. He can work through them to bring about His purpose.

Question of the Day: What do you do when you feel like you’re messing up your “mission”?

To read more or to make a comment click on http://buildingmyfaith-kg.blogspot.com/


No comments: