Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Memory Verse Challenge: Week 46

Hi everyone.  I hope and pray you will have a blessed Thanksgiving holiday.  I know many of you will be feasting up a storm.  So...here is one more thing for you to feed on - this week's verse.

The book of Isaiah is full of wonderful reminders of God's power and love.  This verse is one of the many that gives us a sense of His strength and at the same time shows His watchful, protective nature over us.

We know life has trials but God is with us and we will not be overcome by those trials.  Yes, we will encounter rough waters but we will not drown.  There will be times when we feel like we're walking through the fire.  We will not be burned.  We will make it triumphantly to the other side with the Lord our God right by our side.

This thanksgiving season I'm thankful I don't have to navigate these dangers alone.  I'm thankful for the protectiveness of my heavenly Father.  I'm thankful for my Savior.


See more about the Memory Verse Challenge here.
See the complete list of Challenge verses here.

No comments: