Thursday, August 14, 2014

Memory Verse Challenge: Week 31

Hi everyone. Sorry for the delay in getting this week's verse out. I am traveling and had hoped to get this posted earlier. Oops!!!!

This verse may be unconventional as far as memory verses go but it's one that offers a good reminder from time to time.

You know those moments where you start to question God and even begin to doubt He knows what's going on in your life? You've had them, right?  Well, for me, God's conversation with Job is the reminder I need to put me back in my place and my thoughts back on track. 

Job was in a "whiny" stage and I think God got a little tired of listening to his complaints.  Basically, God said "Enough!!"  Where were you when I did this and this and this.....the list goes on. We don't need to memorize all of them to get gist.  This first verse will do well as a reminder. 

We don't have any right to question God?  We are the creation not the creator.  Sometimes we just need to "zip it" and let God do His thing.



See more about the Memory Verse Challenge here.
See the complete list of Challenge verses here.

No comments: