Monday, May 19, 2014

Memory Verse Challenge: Week 20

Have you ever felt like you haven't fully reached your potential?  The truth is - you haven't.  But that's not a bad thing.  Our whole lives are meant to be a growth process.  If we ever get to the point where we feel we've reached the pinnacle, then what could possibly be next?  Wouldn't life become a little boring?  There would be no more challenges - no more excitement - no more growth.

This week's verse reminds us that we're a work in progress.  We were lovingly created by the One and Only True God.  And since that time, He continues to mold us and shape us day by day.  I don't know about you but I find this not only exciting, but also comforting.  He began a work in me and will not let me go until that work is done.  I may still be a little rough around the edges but I have no doubt I will become the beautiful vessel I am meant to be.


How are you doing on the challenge?  Do you have any special methods for keeping the Word of God in your heart?

See more about the Memory Verse Challenge here.
See the complete list of Challenge verses here.

No comments: