Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sunday Blogvotional: A Little Praise

Father I praise you and glorify you because your wisdom and love surpasses my understanding. Your kindness and mercy I will never fathom. I am so happy that you are the judge of everyone and I am not. In my imperfect understanding I would be tempted to condemn quickly. I am grateful that you look at the heart of each one of us and see what is really there. You see our struggles and our keen desire to overcome and be your obedient children.

You also see when we are hurting and desperately trying to hang on. There are times when you sorrow as you see us turning away with a hardened heart. I love you because you care. You do not give up on us. One of the verses in your word that I love is Psalm 103:14. You know how we are formed, you know that we are dust. Therefore your great compassion is always evident. We are blessed to be your children. Praise be to your Holy Name.

One thing God has spoken, two things have I heard: that you, O God, are strong, and that you, O Lord, are loving. Psalm 62:11, 12

Encouragement for the week: Praise God because he is the final judge. He sees and knows all. Take time to feel His love and to count His blessings. What a great God we serve!  Surely you will reward each person according to what he has done.

This week's blogvotional contributed by my Mumsy.  Thanks Mom.

No comments: