Monday, January 20, 2014

Memory Verse Challenge-Week 3

Last week I mentioned I was embarking on a Memory Verse Challenge in order to get the Word of God firmly planted in my heart, mind and spirit.  Each Monday I will post the new verse for that week.  I hope you will join me in this challenge.  The more we have God's word in us, the more peace we'll have in our lives.  That's the power truth has over lies.

This week's verse reminds me that God gives us the weapons we need in order to fight against any and every attack from the devil.  God never leaves us without help or support.

(Continue reading verses 12-18 to find out what makes up the full armor of God.)

Week 2:  Romans 10:17  Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the Word of Christ.

Week 1:  Psalm 9:9-10  The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.  Those who know your name trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you.

No comments: