Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Memory Verse Challenge: Week 35

Hi there - I know it's late in the week.  Sometimes things get the best of me.  I started out behind on Monday.  Ever have weeks like that?  Okay, so I'll keep the verse short this week.  It won't be too hard to memorize.

The verse I selected pretty much sums up a lot of things.  Or should I say it simplifies things?  We can speculate over and over again what our purpose is on this earth.  What does God really want from us?  Trying to find the answer can sometimes get frustrating or overwhelming. 

The truth is....God wants us to express our faith through love.  If we love Him, we love other people.  If we love others and we express that love through our actions, we have shown the world a glimpse of Jesus Christ.  I don't know about you...but it sounds like a calling to me.


See more about the Memory Verse Challenge here.
See the complete list of Challenge verses here.

No comments: